Happy Friday friends! Todd is finishing up the semester and I'm frantically trying to finish getting a few gifts. I'm enjoying our cozy decorated home and how each room has been touched with Christmas. Even our bathrooms and kitchen got some holiday cheer. I'm diggin' these two scents from Bath and Body Works.
The crisp Christmas smell (try saying that 10 times in a row) that is left on your hands is wonderful. Even Todd likes the scents so I know they are winners. I'm not a wasteful person so I'm positive these will stick around in our house during the beginning of 2012.
Do you have any favorite holiday scents or smells in your home? We also have an evergreen candle that certainly makes up for no real tree. I can't believe Christmas will be over so soon!
Cheers,
Sara
Do you have any favorite holiday scents or smells in your home? We also have an evergreen candle that certainly makes up for no real tree. I can't believe Christmas will be over so soon!
Cheers,
Sara