Pages

1.19.2012

{Life in Photos}

Just a little recap with lots of photos of what we have been up to the past two weeks....

We have had some snow...nothing too crazy yet. I'm ready for the BIG one. The one where driving is impossible and we have to walk everywhere.


We actually got to go on a bike ride on one of those crazy warm January days. Living near a greenway is the best! So hard to believe we were riding bikes just days before the snow photo above was taken.


We went bowling on MLK day. This weekend is Todd's stepfather's 60th Bday bash and we are all going bowling as family. SO we had to practice. Good thing we did because we stunk!


This is the view of a beautiful sunset taken on our balcony. After a long day, this is just what I needed to see to quiet my soul.


We finished studying Genesis!! Now on to Exodus...


I've never roasted veggies before but we have done it twice just this week! They are soooooo yummy and crisp.


I can't come close to ending this post without chat about the Miss America Pageant. I watched it alone but had one of my besties close by via text the entire time. Also my sweet sister and I "heytelled" the entire time. I love adding my own commentary to anyone who will listen (I'm a tough judge). Thanks Magan and Ronna!


Back in Charlotte, Todd and I often attend Elevation Church. For twelve days they are doing a revival and thanks to technology we have been able to watch each night. Our local church got cancelled this past Sunday due to snow but thankfully we were able to get fed by watching Elevation live. In our PJ's. Can't lie, that was reaaaaaaal nice. 


And just for random fun, these are my new favorite crackers. I found them at Food Lion but they are nutritious and actually really good! I like to take them for lunch and make my own lunchable. 


:) 

This post was all over the place but it really is a true reflection of our life as of lately. We have started school and I'm already stressed. I'm trying reallllllllly hard to take it one day a time. Otherwise, I will drown in my tears looking at what all has to be finished before May.

Who else is ready for the weekend?!? 

xo,
Sara