What you will need:
-Chicken
-Onion
-Green Pepper
-Mushrooms
-Cilantro
-White Chicken Chili Seasoning packet (*pretty crucial*)
-Salt/Pepper/Seasoning of your choice
-2 Cans of White Beans of your choice
-Chicken Broth or water
Directions
1. In a large pot put your beans, chopped cilantro on med high
2. Cook your chicken in a pan. You can cook then shred or cut into pieces, then cook. Place in larger soup pot.
3. Saute your veggies of your choice, add some seasoning such as Old Bay, salt, pepper. Add to soup.
4. Add White Chicken Chili seasoning packet.
5. I added 2 cups of chicken broth because I like it to be more soupy. You can do water if that is all you have. This allows you choose your desired thickness but the more water or broth the less flavor so don't overkill.
6. Simmer on Low for an hour or heat on high for about 15 minutes and EAT!
Enjoy with mozzarella and sour cream! Serves about 4-6 depending on how much chicken and ingredients you add! Let me know if you try, how it goes and if you have any ideas for ingredients! I'll try to add a pic later after I make it :)
-Sara