Pages

1.04.2012

{2011 Highlights}

Seriously where did 2011 go?! The older you get the faster the years seem to pass. Seems like just yesterday we were celebrating with friends for what we hoped would be a great year....


and I can confidently say it was!

My second semester in graduate school went by extremely fast as I was eagerly anticipating our wedding. At the end of May, I married an amazing man. We had a beautiful wedding that was everything I had ever dreamed of. Not a day goes by that I don't thank God for the love story he has written for me. I am so incredibly blessed to share my life with Todd.


Our honeymoon cruise was unforgettable. I'm pretty sure we will be talking about it the rest of our lives.


The summer was full of making new friends and celebrating as some of my best friends also married.

We each began our last year of school (finally!) and discovered that being married while in school actually makes us better students.

Labor Day weekend, my former college roommates and husbands/boyfriends rented a cabin in the mountains and we spent quality time together in which we hope to make an annual tradition. I really wish we all lived closer. I love these girls.

The Greenway Girls
Our family grew as well. My lovely sister, Jamie got engaged to Chris and Todd's brother proposed to Katie.  My other sister, Ronna gave birth to a beautiful baby girl named Annlyn. Exactly ten days later, Todd's brother and wife, gave birth to a sweet girl named Adeline. During Thanksgiving, we were given the news that his sister and her husband are expecting a child in July! I should probably start 2012 Christmas shopping now.

The Lord has blessed us in more ways than I could ever imagine. I'm extremely grateful for the health and safety for our loved ones. His provision over our life and marriage brings tears of joy to my eyes. 2011 will always be a year that we will look back on and smile upon. It has been so good to us. Years like this renew the heart and expand my faith. I know that not all years will be this good but no matter what happens I hope we can always look back and see God's hand in this journey.

We welcome 2012 with open arms. It could indeed be a challenging year since change is upon us. We look forward to graduating and seeing where the Lord takes us next. We are praying for a clear direction but until then we will take one day at a time.

They will celebrate your abundant goodness and joyfully sing of your righteousness.
             -Psalm 145:7

-Sara