We just got back from a fun-filled weekend with Todd's family. His stepfather, Mike, turned the big 60 this past week so we all gathered in Charlotte to celebrate. We kicked things off by a competitive game of bowling. Sorry for the lame iPhone quality photos, my real camera's battery was dead.
Todd and I lost pretty bad but it sure was fun just hanging out with the fam. Our niece, Penelope, was a cutie pie as always and kept us entertained during the weekend.
We all went to dinner at Red Rocks on Saturday evening. Good times.
Happy 60th Mike! We love you!
Later that night we all played Catchphrase, Ladies vs. Men but we gals always lost. Bummer.
The next time we are all together will be for Vance (Todd's bro) and Katie's wedding. I feel so blessed that not only did I marry such an amazing man but I gained such an amazing family as well. I've always been really close to my family so gaining another set that I feel equally comfortable with is a wonderful thing. Does this mean I'm double blessed? ;)
Hope you had a great weekend!
-Sara


