Pages

3.25.2011

24

Just wanted to officially wish Todd a HAPPY BIRTHDAY on our blog! We celebrated tonight by going to the gym together then later feasting our brains out at Chilis. I must give a secret shout out to some sweet sweet friends that we saw when we arrived at the restaurant whom ended up paying for our meal without us knowing until it was time for us to pay. Thank you so much!

We also rented the movie "How Do You Know" with Reese Witherspoon and it's really good. Unfortunately we didn't finish because we were too tired. Our final conversation of the night consisted of talking about how this was his last birthday as a single man and the glorious fact that in almost two months we don't have to do this bye, text me when you get home thing.


Old photo but clearly I trust him with my life :)


All this to say, I'm thankful Todd was born and for God keeping him healthy. I think so highly of him and just love his presence. So when and if he reads this: I love you and I know it is going to be a complete honor to be your wife, Happy Birthday (not like I haven't told you a million times already today)!