Pages

3.22.2011

Where are we?

Life is busy busy! We are both slammed with responsibilities between work, school, activities, wedding...the list goes on and on. I (Sara) have three full weeks of school left and although that number looks glorious, the schoolwork is not. If you see me these days, I'm always in turbo mode. I hate living like that but its something that has to be done right now. I'm always coming and going, writing papers, making phone calls and on top of it all I've finally got into a workout routine which is usually one of the best parts of my day (unless I forget my iPod, then I'm miserable).

The weather has been fairly nice here in the mountains and I'm loving the longer daylight hours. Tomorrow we sign our lease on our new place which we plan to fill you all in with the details soon including some pictures! Thanks for reading our blog and since Todd posted a glimpse into his school projects I'll leave you with my latest one. Not as cool as his by no means, I mean I'm a librarian afterall, what do you expect? It's a tutorial on how to use an aspect of a database for research.

Sorry it's small. Sorry if I bore you. I warned you!

Unable to display content. Adobe Flash is required.