and I said it was pretty good....
well scratch that. We finished it tonight and were not impressed. The plot seemed to run in circles to us and we disliked the ending. Such a bummer because we like the actors/actresses but honestly we didn't think the movie was casted well. Paul Rudd was great but I wasn't sold on Reese being a softball player and Owen just gave me the creeps. Oh well, there is my two cents but I did read some other reviews online and most felt the same. Probably should have read those before renting. You live, you learn. (Suddenly I'm singing those exact wise words that Alanis sang to us all back in '96)
Anyways...I should balance the bad reviews by telling you that last weekend we redboxed (?) Catfish and we highly recommend it. I don't want to give too much info about it but it's a documentary about something involving facebook. Rent it! It had our brains spinning!
Hope you're having a great weekend! It's been pretty cold and rainy here all day and unfortunately it looks as if the bad weather is here to stay for at least a week. I was getting used to flip flops and no jacket...hope the sunshine returns soon!
Now excuse me while I go dig out Jagged Little Pill from the vault....I love the 90s.
-Sara

