When I was an undergrad I rented from an awesome landlord that owned several properties. When we got engaged, he was one of the first people I called. Places get snatched fast around our town so it was better to get our name on the list as soon as possible. We also continued to search for other places and had a few leads. Leads were all they ended up being. Our hearts were not content with the other places and when my old landlord called and said "I have you a place" we pretty much said SOLD without even looking at the place. But we are not that crazy, so we did go check it out. We loved it. We felt as if it was home. We knew we could make it ours. Here are a few pictures from my landlord's website so just note we have not moved in yet nor are the items in the pictures ours. I (Sara) will move in May 15 :)
Living Room but we have hardwood flooring
Master Bedroom
The place is a townhouse so it has a downstairs and upstairs which includes a guest bedroom so come on by for a visit! Other bonus features is that it is in town, flat ground and near the bus stop. Also we found out today that our friends whom are also getting married this summer will be our neighbors! I'm so pumped! If you have ever lived in our small town then you know it is hard to find a place. It may not be our dream home but considering we have never lived together, this will be a dream come true! It's perfect for where we are in our lives until we figure out where God will lead us next after school.
The lease has been signed (today!) and we are so anxious! I'll be sure to keep everyone updated on the moving process and decorating since it comes unfurnished!


