Hello world, I figured it was about time for me to contribute to this here blog. Though, don't expect me to blog nearly as much as Sara. She is a blogging machine. I foresee a blogpost ratio of 9:1. But I will surely try to keep up.
As Sara had stated in a previous post, she obviously hasn't taken on the greatest surname ever just yet. Though we both felt it'd be appropriate to let the world know what's going on in the few months we have left until marriage (less than 3 months at this point...yowzas!)
So I'm sure most of you are wanting an update on my current collegiate lifestyle. I'm staying very busy finishing up my degree in Electronic Media and Broadcasting, which has been very fulfilling. I've thoroughly enjoyed learning the skills and techniques to record, film, and edit audio and video. It's a great trade to learn and will surely pave the way for a promising career.
Most people assume it's super weird for me to be back in school after a two and a half year hiatus. Though in reality, it's been wonderful to be back in Boone. I love this beautiful town. I'm such a social person it's great to be around so many people so often. Not to mention the great company Sara is as well. I'm so thankful she's up here with me as she pursues her masters degree. We still have a pretty solid network of friends who are still in town, and we've made plenty of new friends as well. So stop assuming it's super weird. I'm in college again! Who wouldn't want to go back to college!?
So there's my introductory blog post. It's great to be blogging again. More blogs to come. I haven't blogged since when I would blog on the band's blog. Phew, that was a whole lot o' "blog"s. "Blog" is a funny weird isn't it. "Blog" can be a verb or a noun. Of course it stands for web log, but I think "blog" could be an onomatopoeia for the sound of throwing up as well. Too far? Perhaps. Go ahead, make the sound for yourself. See...
until next time, folks
-Todd
