Hope you tuned in yesterday to hear Todd's awesome commercial he made for a class project. I just want to give you a quick view from my perspective. First of all he works in a neat studio on campus that is full of equipment which is totally overwhelming to me. Just imagine buttons everywhere. If you are like me you would love nothing more than to hit them all and see what happens...which is probably not the best idea so if I had to actually use them for a purpose such as making a commercial, I'd freak out. Over the past few weeks I have watched Todd form an idea, write a script (which he hated for a long time--such a perfectionist), and gather sound clips. This process takes hours outside of class. Hardcore dedication. My favorite part of this project was joining in at the studio when Matt and Blake (his roommates) did the voiceovers. Hilarious. Fun fact I learned last night: during the campfire part, Todd is the one actually playing the guitar. Anyways all this to say, Todd is not one to toot his own horn so I did it for him. Can you tell I'm a really proud soon to be wife? He constantly amazes me at his talents!
I apologize for the extremely cheesy title. Forgive me. It's been a LONG week and I'm a little delirious yet thrilled for some free time without the worry of classes. So how do I begin my break? Cleaning out my closet. Is it weird that the older I get the more fun staying at home on Friday night watching Who's The Boss and cleaning is thrilling to me? My plan is to follow some rules that you can see by clicking here. Pretty reasonable, right? Hope so.
Have a great weekend!
