Pages

3.11.2011

Back to Reality

Hope you enjoyed our proposal video! In case you are curious, the reason I pushed him away after he gave me the ring was because I had been totally lied to all day long by so many people. It was a friendly shove, just stunned that I got tricked so well.

Anyways, we are back from our spring break road trip. Remember how I mentioned it was snowing when we left? Well the snowy conditions were here when we returned. Yuck. I'm so over it. However, I did just order a new coat because it was cheap cheap due to "off season" so that is the only bonus of the cold we are having.

During the break we were able to squeeze in two counseling sessions, visit Todd's mom and Mike, visit my parents and go to Wilmington. We got to play with Penelope (niece) and spend quality time with Matt & Melissa while in Wilmington. Picture recap:


Taking a snooze on the way to Wilmington

Sunshine!

Trolley Stop downtown...yum

Todd, Mr. Photographer 



Mother/Daughter snuggle time, so sweet.

Chick-fil-a with P

Such a good uncle! Climbing the play place.

We wore her out!

That just scratches the surface of our fun. Todd took some great photos and I know he will be blogging next to give you his own recap of Spring Break. Now that we are back it is time to get back into school mode. My last class is April 13 (woohoo) but I have lots to do between now and then. Better get started!

-Sara