Yes, TWO weeks early! Caught us all off guard! Mom called me at 1:30 am Wednesday to tell me they were on the way to the hospital because Ronna's water had broke. By 8 am that morning I just couldn't help myself, I drove straight to the hospital. By the time I got there Ronna was 7 cm! We thought things were going rather quickly and then suddenly everything came to a pause. Hours and hours passed, we all patiently waited and finally the doctor gave the go to push. She was finally born at 6:42 pm on November 9, 2011. Our lives and hearts are certainly changed forever in a wonderful way! Let me introduce you to...
Annlyn Kristina Rawls
8 lbs. 4 oz
I'm in love!
She is beautiful and we are all beaming with excitement. I love her so much and look forward to spoiling her the rest of her life. Uncle Todd had school and work and couldn't make it so he will get to meet her next weekend! I can't wait to hold her again! Mom, Dad and baby are all doing well and will be bringing her home soon. So happy for them! God is good! Now we are just waiting on baby girl Davis (Todd's brother and wife, not us folks!) to arrive which should be any day. Woohoo!
Cheers,
Sara