Adeline Juliana Davis
Unfortunately we couldn't be there so I snagged this picture from Melissa's Facebook. We are thrilled to have another niece to spoil! This is another picture I snagged but I just loved seeing Penelope holding her baby sister....how sweet! She looks so proud and so big! Where has the time gone, I feel as if Penelope was just born yesterday!??!!
Congratulations to our fellow Davis clan! We are so happy for you all and can't wait to meet her!
Update: Since writing this post on November 19th, Adeline has been put in intensive care due to some serious breathing problems. Please keep her and the family in your prayers during this time. Thanks!
Update: Since writing this post on November 19th, Adeline has been put in intensive care due to some serious breathing problems. Please keep her and the family in your prayers during this time. Thanks!

