I just want to at least try. I may totally bomb the idea (I do have semi-weak knees) but I actually completed workout number one with no cheating and I felt so good about it.
![]() |
| Find the complete workout by clicking here |
I realize running in a 5K isn't much but it is a small goal of mine that I'd love to say I did. Plus, I've had it on the list for a while now so I'd love to check that bad boy off! Right now I'm going to try to do a M,W,F running schedule and do some upper body toning on my off days. Maybe by actually writing on this ol' blog, it will inspire me to keep it up. We shall see how Wednesday goes. I promise to be real with you folks and let you know how it is going!
Who wants to give it a shot with me? Who has tried it before? Any encouragement or advice?
Cheers,
Sara
