So what have I been doing? Well, everyone that knows me very well, I'm about to make you fall out of your chair with reason numero uno.
1. I am going strong on the Couch to 5K, in fact the gym is now one of my favorite places to go. It takes time and motivation but I got it and I'm feeeeeeeelin' good.
2. I joined an adult hip hop dance class that meets at a local dance studio. This is the highlight of my week. I was born to dance and have no idea why I ever stopped doing it when I was twelve. Thanks Christi for inviting me and accepting my gangsta dance moves!
3. Praising the Lord more and more! I'm so thankful for all the blessings in my life. My family. My friends. My sweet patient insanely good looking husband.
:)
So speaking of thanks, this is my latest new favorite print that I'm just dying to own. I think I would leave it up (framed of course) all year long on our wall collage as a reminder to give thanks daily and not just the month of November. Isn't it so simple yet charming?
![]() |
| Buy it here on Etsy |
Plus, I love Etsy and think everyone should buy more handmade items! Now who wants to buy that for me for Christmas? I kid. I kid. But this would make a cute Christmas gift for someone you know that likes word art.
Thanks for reading and being a follower! Until next time...
-Sara
