The Spirit of God has made me; the breath of the Almighty gives me life
-Job 33:4
My newborn niece, Adeline, is heavy on my heart today. I'm asking you to pray with us for the doctor's and nurse's wisdom, peace for the family and for Adeline to gain her strength. Even though I have not met her yet she has already taught me how precious breath of life is. May none of us ever take that for granted.
The last update we heard was from Matt's Facebook yesterday evening:
Thanks everyone for keeping Adeline in your thoughts and prayers. She is still in NICU. She stops breathing when she sleeps and Drs have seen a few seizure like symptoms. Blood, X-rays and CTscans are all great though.
Thank you Wanda Guion for sharing Job 33:4 with us. She experienced a similar situation after the birth of her son and our friend, Josh. I'll keep you all updated with any news.
Wishing you all a wonderful Thanksgiving and safe travels!
-Sara
