This is the bedding we were aiming to match:
So my sister, Ronna, had the idea of making these fabric rings. I was weary of doing the big oval one but I love the way it turned out and this project was super easy! Just cut your fabric (ours is from Mary Jo's in Gastonia, NC) and place in the embroidery rings. Viola!
This lamp was bought at Target and we added the brown ribbon trim...easy peasy.
Then we added tissue pom pom's above the rocker. The only thing left in the room to complete is adding wooden letters above the crib of her name. She is will be here so SOON!
I am soooooo excited about the arrival of this baby! There is just something so cool seeing your very own sister prepare to bring a new life into this world. Ronna is due the week of Thanksiving so we are all on guard these days in case Annlyn arrives early. Keep us all in your prayers that we all remain healthy along with Ronna, Andrew and the baby!
Cheers,
Sara