Pages

10.26.2011

The Road West

I just want to say that my husband is incredibly talented in SO many ways. One that not everyone gets to see so very often is his tech savvy skills. The past few weeks and especially this week have been super busy for him finishing up a big project for school. He has pulled many all nighters and I've had some lonely nights at home but I totally understand his dedication to his field of study and respect that. Todd puts 100% in everything he does and is working hard at building a portfolio to hopefully gain him a job after graduation.

This project features our friend, Christopher Patino, an ASU student that biked across the country. I don't want to give away any more of the documentary so please take ten minutes to watch this video that Todd produced. Enjoy!  


The Road West from Todd Davis on Vimeo.

I'm so proud. Great story that certainly needed to be documented. Two thumbs up!

Cheers,
Sara