Anyways, considering Todd claims to have never carved a pumpkin, we spent Friday night having our own in-house date night. We made a homemade pizza, watched the world series...
and carved a pumpkin!
Check out his super concentrated face...
He made up his own simple pattern and it turned out really great!
I forgot how bad the pumpkin guts smell and how messy it can be! I'm not so sure we will be doing that again until we have kids but it was fun. Now Mr. Pumpkinhead is chillin' on our front porch and looks very intimidating when he glows despite that goofy grin.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Cheers,
Sara
ps: Thanks for all the sweet comments on our wedding highlights post! I love this blog community, you all are so great. Remember to make sure your blog is public for me to see because I want to be able to keep up with you as well. Thanks for following friends!
ps: Thanks for all the sweet comments on our wedding highlights post! I love this blog community, you all are so great. Remember to make sure your blog is public for me to see because I want to be able to keep up with you as well. Thanks for following friends!