Pssss: pause the video and let it load :)
We were very excited to have Life Stage Films to film our wedding. In case you are out of the loop, the business is owned by Todd's brother, Matt. Seriously, I can't explain how awesome they are so go check out their website in your free time because you will be hooked to watching the most beautiful wedding highlights ever! I've never met any of their clients but after watching their videos I feel as if I was at the wedding and I've even cried over a few (I'm a softy).
All this to say, it was crucial to have Life Stage at our wedding. Zach and Amy were our videographers and I barely remember them being there. Our memories of our wedding day pretty much faded the moment we left for the honeymoon. In the past five months we have tried so hard to piece together memories from pictures. We have patiently waited on our video which was released today on the web. This by far was well worth the wait. I cried, I laughed and watched the video ten times to relive that special day. Without further adieu....our wedding in less than five minutes. You can make it full screen by clicking the arrows in the far right corner. Enjoy!
They did an incredible job! Better than I could have ever imagined! We will cherish this for years and we look forward to seeing the entire wedding ceremony (we don't remember much) and all the other goodies Life Stage did for us. Thank you Life Stage for allowing us to relive this day over and over and over. It never gets old.
Cheers,
Sara