The baby shower was SO much fun and oh so cute! With the help of my friend Keara, we made this banner with the baby's name on it. This was super easy because all we used was scrapbook paper, scissors and a little hot glue.
I also made these adorable favors for our guests. Basically you take scrapbook paper, cut it down the center and wrap your popcorn bag. I made the cardstock labels as a template on Microsoft Word. If you want to get real fancy you can cut about 1.5 inches off the bottom of the paper with decorative scissors to give it added flair. These were SO easy to make and really cute. In case you can't see it says: Ronna is About to Pop! Arriving soon....Annlyn Kristina Rawls.
Doesn't Ronna just look wonderful?! My goodness I hope I can look as good as her one day whenever I'm pregnant. By the way, I never thought I would be that person who rubs a pregnant woman's belly but I'm totally guilty. Good thing it is just my sister. I just can't help it, she is too cute and I love talking to Annlyn. I sound like a crazy aunt! Also, Keara and I also made the pom poms that are in the background of that picture. We found an online tutorial and they were also cheap and easy!
Ronna received lots of great gifts to be prepared for the baby. Here she is holding a quilt which is the same pattern for her crib sheets and bedding from Pottery Barn. I love how stylish and classy it is.
Our family keeps growing and growing! Jamie and Chris are getting married on June 30th so not only do I get a NIECE soon, I also get another brother-in-law. These are the best days and I think we are all glowing in our own little ways.
Do you think we could be triplets? The older we get the more and more we talk, act and look alike. For the record they are twins and seven years older so there is much truth in the fact that they really do act and look alike. I just keep them looking young. I really love my sisters and I just can't wait for November to arrive so I can hold Annlyn in my arms and tell her how awesome of an aunt I am.
;)
Xo,
Sara