I failed to mention in the last post that although we are happily married, we have certainly had to snap back into the real world fast. My summer class started while I was on our honeymoon so I currently have at least ten emails about assignments that are stressing me out. Tonight I plan on getting organized and started on my reading...blah. Getting back in the groove of things is the hardest part but having Todd by my side day and night is the sweetest gift of marriage. Our house is a royal mess due to decorating and gifts but we are healthy and happy so who cares!
The last two weeks have been amazing. I figured I would start by giving you all the link to my bridal portraits. I wrote a blog post after I had them taken giving the information as to where and with whom took the photos but now I can finally release the link that contains all the pictures. Just click here to check them out. This photo below is the one we used as my actual bridal portrait for the reception. I had it framed in a 16 X 20 silver frame on canvas board which exceeded my expectations....just lovely.
I really want to do my best to remember all the details of the past two weeks and for me the best way to do that is by writing using our blog. So many memories to share and I look forward to posting them for you all to read. Instead of doing one huge long post I'll do several that lead up to the big day, followed by honeymoon and of course life together now! Thanks for stopping by...come back soon!
-Sara
