Pages

6.22.2011

With Thanks

A cool part about getting married is getting some great gifts (stick with me, I'm not trying to sound greedy). Everywhere I look in our home, I see our friends and family through the gifts we have. There are so many items that I will always remember who bought them and be forever grateful. Just for fun and a little preview of our home again, I thought I would share with you a personalized gift we got from Kristen & Chris (fellow bloggers and friends we love) who are soon to be married this Fall. Thanks Kristen for the thoughtful frame and hope you like our location of turning it into a little "key center" near our front door! In case you couldn't tell what it was, Todd has willingly decided to act the scene out for you all. Ha, check out that face of his! That is some serious, happy key-grabbing.


psssss: we got the key holder from Wal-Mart and it matches perfectly! I did see some cute key holders that I may just have to replace it with one day from Hobby Lobby.

Is it only Wednesday?!?!

-S