Pages

6.30.2011

It's a...

I apologize for not sharing the big news the day after my post. I did find out early that day but the happy parents asked if I could wait so they could tell people first. Well, I'm not sure how long the "wait" was suppose to be but I can't hide my excitement any longer!!!

Tuesday night Ronna and Andrew visited some friends that live close by to us so they stopped by and I was able to give her a few gifts to celebrate the baby! Look closely....can you guess what they are having?


Yup, it's a GIRL!!! 

We are very excited to meet Annlyn Kristina this November! Also, Todd's brother, Matt and his wife, Melissa, are expecting their second child (baby girl) within the same week as Ronna and Andrew! This November is going to be really special with us giving extra thanks for having two more nieces to spoil rotten just like we do to this sweet girl already! How can you resist that look!?!?


I'm eagerly awaiting Friday because I get to go to Charlotte and celebrate Keara's last weekend before she gets hitched. I'm really looking forward to hanging out with the girls and having a new "married" perspective on things...

Happy Thursday!

-S