Pages

6.27.2011

Happy Birthday, Dad!

This past weekend Todd and I went home to take care of a few things and celebrate my dad's birthday! We love him so much and are very thankful to have a dad that always and continues to tell us how wonderful, special and beautiful we each are. He is such a special man and we are three proud daughters.

Did you notice Ronna's baby bump above in the first photo? Call me a weirdo but I love looking at her belly and touching it. Such a miracle of life is growing inside of her and since I don't get to see her everyday, the times I do see her I always see a change in the size of the bump. She looks great and we are all eagerly awaiting tomorrow because she will find out if she is having a boy or a girl. I can't wait. I just can't. Hurry up tomorrow!

Stay tuned if you care to find out and here the name they chose! :)

-S